TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We accept reservations by telephone, email or in writing. A credit card guarantee is required at the time of booking. Given the current uncertainty regarding travel, no charge will be levied on cancellations received a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Prices are subject to change until confirmed in writing, after which they may only be changed to accommodate changed tax rates. Prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Reservations must be guaranteed at time of booking with a credit or debit card. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate at the time a payment is made.
- Rooms that had been previously booked and guaranteed via the payment of a deposit can be moved to a future date.
- Rooms guaranteed using a credit/debit card maybe cancelled up to 24hrs before the day of arrival (11.00am) without penalty. Cancellation after 24hrs of the arrival date will result in the first night of stay being charged. Certain stays have different terms and conditions please check you’re booking confirmation.
- The balance of your stay is payable in full upon your departure, unless we have received prior written confirmation that your account is to be forwarded to your company for payment, providing a credit account has been previously agreed.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted, except Diners.
- In the event that a stay is curtailed then you will be charged in full for the night of departure.
- The hotel reserves the right to cancel a booking if any part of the hotel is closed or otherwise unavailable because of events beyond the control of the hotel.
- In certain circumstances it may be necessary for the hotel to amend, cancel or postpone your booking, and we reserve the right to offer you an alternative choice of dates or local location for your stay, in the unlikely event that the need should arise.
- The bedroom accommodation is available from 3.00pm on the day of arrival, and must be vacated by 11.00am on the day of departure unless specific prior arrangements have been agreed.
- The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide or delay in providing facilities, services, food or beverage as a result of events or matters out of its control.
- No alcohol or food is to be brought into the Hotel by the guest unless it is a gift to guests/clients and, in turn, it must not be consumed on the premises. The hotel bar and wine list are to be used at all times.
- The guest must reimburse the costs of cleaning or repairing any damage caused to the hotels property, contents or grounds by any of its guests or equipment brought to the hotel.
- Should any guests be unable to correct any aspect of poor behaviour or activities unacceptable to the hotel, the hotel reserves the right to terminate their stay. Should this occur, no monies would be refunded to the guest. The manager’s decision is final.
- We accept no responsibility for loss or damage to items belonging to guests, which are left unattended. This includes vehicles parked on the hotel property.
- Telephone calls to the hotel may be recorded for legal purposes.
- Electronic mailing list: Mackenzie Hotels operates an opt-in email policy. In order to receive details about special offers and promotions from us by email you must opt-in to our mailing list, by making a purchase with us or subscribing through our subscribe form. If at a later date you wish to opt out of our mailing list you can use the link or email address provided at the bottom of any of our emails to do so.
- We do not send unsolicited email communications and we do not sell, exchange or trade email addresses to or with third parties.
- Reservations: In order to guarantee your reservation you will need to provide us with specific personal details relating to that reservation. Your details will be used only for the purpose of handling that reservation and will be provided to the hotel in which you are staying for that specific purpose. When making a reservation you will be transferred to a secure (SSL) server in order to provide credit or debit card information. When you are transferred to this secure server you will see a padlock icon in the bottom corner of your browser window and the URL of the page you are viewing will begin with “https”. Any information you provide while you are within this secure environment is encrypted and cannot be read by a third party.
- When you make a reservation we will use your email address for the purpose of fulfilling that reservation. This will include sending you an email to confirm your reservation and may include additional communication should we need to contact you regarding specific requirements or a cancellation. If you choose to opt-in to our mailing list during the booking process, then we will store the contact details that you have provided so that we may fulfil your request for future communication.